This piece has it all, red, black, green and white colors. Copper and iron mixed in the trinitite. Spheres/pearls.
If you ever wondered if copper was the actual reason for the red in trinitite, wonder no more!
1. 21 gram red trinitite with iron/copper nuggets embedded all over the top of the piece. Can be picked up with a magnet.
2. Close-up of large iron/copper nugget embedded in the specimen.
3. Close-up of smaller iron/copper nuggets.
4. Bottom of specimen with large melted copper attached.
5. Bottom of specimen with large melted copper attached.
6. Close-up of copper with three glassy green trinitite spheres or pearls attached to the copper.